The products ordered online (www.siricollections.in) by our customers are individually made in accordance with their choices, so we expect our customers to support our NO RETURN / NO EXCHANGE POLICY.
We only accept returns in the following cases.
1. If you have received a damaged product (or)
2. If you have received a different product than what you have ordered.
Also NO RETURN and NO EXCHANGE on products under SALE !
Products with Manufacturing Defect or Wrong Item
In case you have received a product that seems either damaged or is different from what you ordered, or if the total no.of products are not matching in the order ( Unboxing Video is must) we would appreciate if you could email us or contact our customer support cell within 24 hours of receipt of product.(A video proof is must in these cases). Please save all the packing materials along with the product. Once you contact us, we will guide you through out the process. You can contact us by either sending an email to email@example.com or calling us at +91 98662-82798(11 AM - 7 PM, Mon - Sat). Please do not return products without first speaking to our customer care.
We will be shipping a replacement product earliest possible without you paying any extra charges.
In case the ordered product is out of stock then we will allow you to opt for an alternate product.
Return Terms and Conditions:
- We do not accept any returns after 5 days of receiving the shipment (for the shipment which the return is accepted)
- We do not accept returns/exchanges on the customized orders which are stitched or done fall and pico.
- No cash refunds. Refund(s) will be issued in the form of a Coupon Code which can be used at www.siricollections.in for a period of 1 year from the date of issue.
- We strictly do not accept returns on fabrics and fabrics sets since they are cut from the thaan (continuous length).
- We do not have reverse pickup, so in case returns are accepted, customer shall courier back the product(s) to our address.
- We would not accept returns of any products that was bought during a discount sale or an offer.
- Any complaint with regards to damage or stains or stitching or any other should be reported to us within 24 hrs of the receipt of the products (A video proof is must in these cases).
- Customer need to bear the shipping cost while returning the products.
- We will not refund the shipping charges paid by you while purchasing the item.
- Refunds would not be accepted for custom made / stitched clothing, including readymade stitched sarees or sarees stitched with custom blouse.
- In case of orders with free shipping, shipping cost would be deducted from the refund along with the order processing charges i.e Rs. 120/- or 5 % of order value which ever is higher in addition to the shipping charges.
- We will not refund the customs duties or taxes, if applicable, or paid by you at time of receiving the goods (Local and International) as they govern by that respective country and it is entirely of customer responsibility.
- All products should be returned in original condition with tags intact as attached in the dress. Presence of original tags is a must to accept returns
Item availability failure
In case of multiple goods being ordered, if the delivery is not possible for certain items, customers will be requested to select alternate items or if no alternate selection is desired by customer then he/she will be promptly refunded against the non-delivered goods or services.
Be Extra Alert when Accepting Parcel from Courier
If the outer packing is damaged or tampered with, do verify the items quality and quantity with invoice before accepting the package from the courier agency. In case of any discrepancy, either refuse to accept delivery or accept delivery only after putting suitable remark on the proof of delivery. Also lodge proper complain with the local office of the courier agency, so that we may pursue with them.
Reasons for which no returns shall be accepted
Description and color Disclaimer
The details of the products or product specifications (for instance weight, color, handwork details, size, etc.) quoted with the product displays are only approximate values.
While every endeavor has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
A customer must place an order keeping in mind this minor variation in color as seen on a computer screen against the actual color of the outfit received.
It is practically impossible for us to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.
Regarding Hues & Designing
While we make best attempts to design and portray products precisely, there are chances that the customer may receive a product with minor variations in color as displayed on the website. The color difference can be justified owing to the fabric dyes, weather while dying and differences in the screen resolution of monitors and due to photography lighting techniques. Hence, a customer must be ready to expect a minor variation in color from what was seen on the screen. Below are the instances of the differences that the customer might experience.
For bright hues like red, maroon and orange the tendency to reflect a different shade is high.
Colors from same family - green, aqua blue shades & off white, white and beige colors may seem overlapping.
Some fabrics like raw silk, khadi silk, cotton silk, south cotton, brocade have a textured effect where we can see the weaving & threads are visible in different directions which is a inherent characteristic or feature of that fabric and proof of its authenticity. These are not defects. This raw finish is the beauty of these fabrics.
Handcrafted, hand dyed, hand printed, hand painted, hand embroidered, handloom, hand weaved products will always have minor differences when we compare them as they are not made by machines. Each piece will be unique. Handicraft artisans always try their best to make each piece better than the previous one. So, the product will always have minor variation keeping the same theme constant in artistic manner. The raw finish of the handicrafts cannot be compared with machine finished products as this raw finish is the beauty of the handicrafts items.
Beads, mirrors, stones, glitters and Sequences Missing or Coming off
We believe that customers who are ordering items with sequence, beads, mirrors, stones, glitters and other beaded embroidery are aware of the fact that these shiny embellishments have a tendency to come off. Even with the best of handling and care this cannot be avoided altogether. Many a times during strict physical checking at the customs during transit, more than usual sequences and beads come off. Many a times it may happen that you open a box and find some pieces falling down on the floor. Or you wear the dress and in few hours you might loose some of them. Do not panic or over-react because if you look with a magnifying glass at any such dresses / sarees worn by others, you will most certainly find some pieces missing or almost at a state of falling down.
All the refunds will be credited to the same payment mode through which the order was paid. The refund might take 7 to 10 working days to credit from the date of initiation.
- If the payment was made by Credit Card, Debit Card or Net-Banking, we will reverse credit to the same Credit/ Debit Card or credit to your Net-Banking account
- If the payment is made through Coupons/ vouchers or Reward Points no refund will be granted.
- Refunds are subject to the availability of the replacement product. Refunds will be processed only if they cannot be replaced.